Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: An AG doll named Julie

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MickeyFan:
    This is a nice guess, but still not quite correct [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not "quite correct," eh? [img]wink.gif[/img] So might one assume that some of it might be correct? For instance, does any of the following from LucyBelle's fantasy description sound correct to you? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    --special edition LE doll
    --Jess face mold
    --fair skin
    --all-over freckles
    --big wavy brown hair
    --eighties motif

  2. #12
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    How do some people here get to know before others? It must be a secret society that we can't belong too.

  3. #13
    MickeyFan
    Guest MickeyFan's Avatar

    Post

    Okay, more like not correct at all [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MickeyFan:
    Okay, more like not correct at all [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, well, that's something. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    And no offense to anyone who wants one, but I'm breathing a sigh of relief that this isn't an 80's doll. I think history dolls should be limited to at least 50 years in the past from the present date, in order to get a proper sense of perspective.

  5. #15
    MickeyFan
    Guest MickeyFan's Avatar

    Post

    As MissMooMoo said, that doesn't mean AG doesn't have an 80's doll in the works. It just means if they do, I don't know about it. I graduated high school in 1985 so having an 80's doll just isn't something I would look forward to anyway. I can say that everyone will probably be very happy with the plans and things AG has in store for all of us fans.

    From what I have been hearing, there are a number of projects AG has going. Some others here and myself know about and some other people know about that we don't. So really, there could be multiple answers to your first question. How is that for being cryptic? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 29, 2006 01:27 AM: Message edited by: MickeyFan ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MickeyFan:
    As MissMooMoo said, that doesn't mean AG doesn't have an 80's doll in the works. It just means if they do, I don't know about it. I graduated high school in 1985 so having an 80's doll just isn't something I would look forward to anyway.]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm a tad older, but I completely agree. No groady 80's doll will be coming to this house. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by MickeyFan:
    From what I have been hearing, there are a number of projects AG has going. Some others here and myself know about and some other people know about that we don't. So really, there could be multiple answers to your first question. How is that for being cryptic?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Very good. Have you considered a career in politics? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    groady 80's doll
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahem. I believe that's "grody." [img]tongue.gif[/img] And she would definitely be welcome in my house.

    Don't bother with MickeyFan. She'll never spill. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    I'll just get my answers like I normally do...through more devious means. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Does MickeyFan work for AG or how does she get to know what's in the works?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMGoodness, if she was born in 1976, she would be exactly my age! I would absolutely have to get this doll if that were true.

    Ah, the 80s...I still have my twin CPKs. My younger brother was into He-Man and the Thundercats. I remember playing Super Mario and Super Mario 2 on original Nintendo for hours on end. I begged for stonewashed jeans, hi-tops and teased my bangs. I listened to Debbie Gibson, Paula Abdul and New Kids on the Block.

  10. #20
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by EleanorofAquitane:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And no offense to anyone who wants one, but I'm breathing a sigh of relief that this isn't an 80's doll. I think history dolls should be limited to at least 50 years in the past from the present date, in order to get a proper sense of perspective.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I actually agree 100%. Mickeyfan, are any possible dolls dancers? haha

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 29, 2006 08:40 AM: Message edited by: Dancingfewl423 ]</font>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •